O2 Nail Fan
"Distributor Enquiries or Spare Filters"
"Best machine for nail beauticians. Highly recommended."
(NSI Nails Scotland)
- 1 x Machine (no hose)
- 1 x Carbon Filter
- 1 x Power Cord
NOTE: Price does not include hose(s) ... choose which hose you prefer:
- STANDARD HOSE (80cms) ... see below
- LONG HOSE (135cms) ... see below
- Max. 2 hoses per machine
- Removes nail dust and vapour fumes FAST!
- Unique active carbon filtration system
- Complies with SR13 UK Health & Safety
- Portable (with handle) and VERY powerful
- Works on ANY desk ... just position hose and switch on!
- Made in UK with 2 YEAR mechanical warranty
- Share one unit between TWO desks
- Voltage: 240v 50hz
- Weight: 18kgs
- Dimensions: 38 x 38 x 30cms (W x H x D)
- Noise 55-68 db
- Electric supply at 50Hz = 0.4 amp (91 Watt)
- Fused power supply (extra safety)
- Thermal protection with built in cut out (CE Approved)
- Colour: White 'anti-bacterial' powder coated
- Free Airflow = 900m3/hr
- Velocity at Filter/Plate = 2.3 - 12 m/sec
SR13 Health & Safety Guidelines
- Provide a good standard of general ventilation with a through draught.
- Control odour. Provide an extractor hood or a downdraught table.
- You need a downdraught around 1 metre per second into the table; or you need an inlet air speed around 0.5 metres per second into the extractor hood.
- The client’s nails must be over the downdraught or close to the hood.
- Filter air for return to the salon or for discharge outside.
- 1 metre per second downdraught.
- Filtered air returned to workroom or discharged outside.
- Caution: ‘dust masks’ are not acceptable as a control.
- Don't store more than 50 litres of flammable liquid indoors.
- Use a flammables store.
Nail Dust Facts
Large nail-dust particles settle out to the table/floor but smaller particles may become airborne and remain suspended which can be inhaled or adhere to the practitioner and clinical environment. The particle sizes range from 0.1 to 100 μm and 86% of these particles are less than 5 μm in diameter and therefore capable of entry into the alveoli (lungs). Using good source capture ventilation like to O2Nail fan will help control these hazardous particles and fumes.
Note: a 'μm' is a unit of measure (micrometer) ... one micrometer being one-millionth of a meter. The diameter of human hair ranges between 17 μm to 181 μm.
O2 Nail Fan | o2 Nail Fan
O2 Multi Purpose Fan » 2
Speed Controller » 47
Flexible Hose (135 cms) » 55
Dust Box » 81
Negligence Claims » 87
How Noisy Are Machines? » 57
Nail Filings On Desk » 38
Replacing Filters » 25
Cleaning Filter » 72
F A Q » 34
Carbon Filter » 137
Flexible Hose (80 cms) » 64
Health & Safety » 52
Fumes » 40
Nail Dust » 49
Call Now: 01254 916333
o2 Nail Fan © 2023